Experience the Opry like a star when you’re backstage during the show! Superstar Opry member Garth Brooks said it best, “No offense at all to the people sitting in the seats, but the real show is backstage. That’s the Opry.”
- Security and golf cart escort to the artist entrance of the Opry House.
- Professional keepsake photo to remember your experience.
- A private tour of the Opry backstage area before show time, learning how each Opry show comes together.
- Spend time in the Family Room just offstage, surrounded by the sights and sounds of the Opry before show time.
- Themed dressing room for use while backstage where you can lounge, enjoy your hors d’oeuvres and champagne, all before the curtain goes up.
- Artist visit in dressing room where you’ll get up close to the night’s performer(s) as they welcome you to the Opry house.
- Premium Lounge access to the Circle Room with (2) top-shelf drinks, hors d’oeuvres and more through the end of intermission.
- Watch the big red curtain rise on an Opry performance and watch the first half of the show from the stage.