GRAND OLE OPRY HOUSE ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
FM Assistive Listening Devices (ear spearker, headset, and neck loop) are available in The Opry Shop for the shows. Valid photo ID required for loan.
Qualified interpretation is available with three (3) weeks notice, Please contact the Opry Customer Service Department at (615) 871-6779 to arrange this service.
- Accessible public restrooms are located on all levels on the facility.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wheelchairs require a valid photo ID for loan.
- Wheelchair lifts are available on the second level for access to seating areas.
- Accessible seating is available for purchase at opry.com, at our box office, or by contacting Opry Customer Service at (615) 871-6779.
Public elevators are equipped with braille signange.
Appropriately documented guide dogs and animals are welcome.
Baby changing stations are available in public restrooms.
Our venue is unable to accommodate Segway personal transportation devices.